Anthropologie Knockoff Tutorial: Piccadilly Drops
Anyways, today’s Anthro knockoff is perfect for a last-ditch attempt to sort out all the gift making – it’s quick, easy and pretty :)
Pretty, right? And the best part is that you only need a few things to make the earrings.
What you’ll need (from left):
- 4 metal rings (I’m using Beadalon ‘twisted’ 16mm solid rings)
- 4 drop beads (I’m using Swarovski 8mm xilion mini pear drops)
- a pair of ear wires
- (not in the photo) beading wire, about 20cm (I’m using 24 gauge Artistic Wire), pair of round-nose and flat-nose pliers and wire cutters
2) Create a loop above the twist using round-nose pliers. The loop should be big enough to hold two metal rings later.
4) Wind the wire around 3-4 times below the loop.
6) Repeat step 1 to 3, this time adding the ring and an ear wire to the loop.