Friday, December 27, 2013

Afghan crochet baby blanket - bubbles, colorful, bright - unique



This colorful fairy-tale baby blanket is perfect for a girl or boy baby, with its cheerful and bright colors in lavender, white, purple, blue, rose, light green, pastel lilac, mint and pink.

I have taken a traditional afghan pattern and I really enjoyed while I crocheted and I know that children enjoy the colors of spring... :)... ♥

For crocheted I used the top acrylic yarn mixed with 20% quality soft gentle wool, and it provides natural warmth and comfort.

* high quality hand made and unique !

* blanket measures 86 x 76 cm -33,8" x 29,5"

* made from 20 % soft wool and 80% soft acrylic yarn.

* machine washable on delicate cycle, dry on low heat or air dry.


Thank you for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment